Please donate these items for the Veteran’s Hospital and Homeless Outreach
- New men’s t-shirts, boxers, briefs and socks (all sizes)
- New coats/jackets
- New sweats/sweat shirts (L-XL)
- New men’s tennis shoes/boots (size 10-13)
- Flip flops
- Gift cards for Wendy’s, Burger King, McDonald’s, Subway, or Pizza Hut
- Gas cards
- Magazines and books
- DVD movies
- Music CDs (all varieties of music)
- Relaxation CDs
- Composition notebooks
- Decaffeinated coffee, sweetener, and creamer for coffee programs
- Individually wrapped cookies, granola bars and snack items, i.e. snack size chips, pretzels, or Cheez-its, single serve Crystal Light or other drink products
- Microwave popcorn
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Ethnic hair products
- Body wash
- Shaving cream
- Gently used or new musical instruments to include hand held bells, banjos, guitars, small drums, electric keyboards with carts, and new harmonicas
- New or gently used backpacks (drawstring or regular) or duffel bags
- Yoga mats (new)
- Individual DVD players
- Forever postage stamps
- Art supplies: colored pencils, paints, construction paper, paint by number kits, small craft kits, old cds, etc.
- Word search, crossword or Sudoku books
Please, NO sample size personal care items are accepted. We do not accept used clothing, crocheted blankets, lap robes, or puzzles.
All items should be turned in during Advisory. Once counted, please add it to the donation drive box
in your grade “cul de sac”.
Feel free to contact Ms. Young with any questions at 269-695-8406 ext. 1132.
Thank you for Marching with the Military with the Jr. Herd!